Villa / Home
Listing #: 17160
Email the Owner
Bryan and Caroline Kinsella
+44 1782 644937
Mention you found us on VacationHomes.com
La Pearl Du Lac - By The Lake, Huge Pool, 2 Miles To Disney
La Pearl Du Lac The Pearl of the Lake is a stylish and expensively furnished, 4 bedroom executive lakeside home with a huge 32ft rectangular pool ideal for those who like to swim.
Tranquilly situated in prime position midway along a beautiful and peaceful lake on the prestigious Formosa Gardens Estate at Oak Island Harbor. See wildlife including cranes and herons yet we are only 2 miles from Disney and less than 1 mile from some of the best restaurants in the area, Outback, Carrabbas, Red Lobster, Olive Garden etc. a wide selection of shops, a major supermarket, and a medical centre. In the morning watch the air balloons take off and in the evening marvel at the stunning sunsets. The view from the lounge is across the pool to the lake. From a distance you can just see the fireworks from Disney.
Brighthouse cable television is available on flat screen TV's in all bedrooms. The lounge has a 55 inch 3D LED HD TV connected to a DVD and Hifi. You have the option to listen to sound throughout the house and by the pool via built in speakers in all the major rooms. We provide free high speed wireless internet access and free telephone calls throughout the USA and Canada. We also provide a Sony Playstation console and games, books and magazines.
The lounge furniture includes a leather corner unit with reclining chairs, a fold down table, and contains a double bed. The downstairs master bedroom has a four poster King sized bed, and the upstairs 2nd bedroom has a Queen sized bed. Both are made in solid wood furniture with matching dressing tables, side tables and armoires housing 27" televisions.
Master and Queen bedrooms overlook the pool and lake. The master leads out to the pool and has a separate walk in wardrobe, an ensuite bathroom featuring a Jacuzzi bath, separate shower, separate toilet and his and her sinks. The third and fourth bedrooms have Coca-Cola and Marine themes. Each room contains two single beds and 13" TV's. There is a separate upstairs bathroom with tub and shower.
The kitchen-diner includes a self cleaning oven, built in microwave, fridgefreezer with water and ice dispenser, twin sinks with disposal unit, dishwasher, and a kitchen table, chairs and bar stools and leads out to the pool. The laundry room includes a washing machine, dryer, ironing table and iron.
The formal dining room overlooks the front garden and contains an extendable cherry wood dining table and chairs that sits eight in comfort, and a glass china cabinet with internal lights. For that special occasion enjoy five courses a la carte dining in comfort. There is a separate downstairs toilet, washbasin and vanity unit.
By the poolside is a toilet, washbasin and vanity unit and an outdoor shower to help you to keep cool in the hot summer sun.
After a day out you can come home in the evenings to enjoy an outdoor barbecue on the full range gas barbecue by the pool, or just relax and watch the beautiful Florida sunsets across the lake from the luxury of our poolside furniture, tables and chairs.
The property has wheelchair access to the separate downstairs toilet and master bedroom. There is a security system and pool alarms on doors leading to the pool.
Baby cot, high chairs, linens, cutlery, tea and coffee making, toaster, iron and ironing, and hairdryers are provided.
Spectacular views across the lake. In the mornings watch the air balloons taking off. In the evenings watch the beautiful sunsets. Each evening you can just see the fireworks from Disney.
- Hot Tub/Sauna
- Air Conditioning
- Internet Access
- Wireless Internet
- Store Nearby
- Coffee Maker
- Ceiling Fan
Activities and Attractions
Close to supermarkets and some of the best restaurants in the area
- Amusement Park
- Restaurant Nearby
|Feb 29, 2012
||Apr 21, 2012
|Apr 22, 2012
||Jun 14, 2012
|Jun 15, 2012
||Aug 23, 2012
|Aug 24, 2012
||Dec 16, 2012
|Dec 17, 2012
||Jan 13, 2013
Rates are in $US and subject to change without notice.
1. Rates include local sales and resort taxes.
2. If required pool heat is available at $200 per week.
2. A departure cleaning fee is charged on stays of less than 7 nights.
3. Reservation is not confirmed until your deposit is received.
4. Sorry, no pets allowed and no smoking inside the home.
5. Check-in is after 4pm on day of arrival. Check-out is before 10am on day of departure.
6. Please be aware that parking of RVs, campers and trailers in the driveway of the home is not allowed by the local Homeowners Association.
1. DEPOSIT: $150.00 per week is required to secure the dates required.
2. The balance, less the reservation deposit, is due 4 weeks prior to arrival.
3. SECURITY DEPOSIT: A refundable security deposit of $300.00 is required with your balance. This will be refunded within 28 days of you returning home subject to a status report from our Managing Agents in Florida. This is to cover and any damage, breakage or loss to the Villa and contents or excessive use of electricity (e.g. Air conditioning on full with external doors open) or excessive cleaning costs.
4. POOL HEAT: If required this should be requested at the time of booking and paid for with the final balance.
5.INSURANCE: It is advisable that cancellation insurance is contained within your travel insurance and taken out at the time of booking.
6. BARBEQUE: Many renters charge separately for use of a barbecue. We do not do this but it is not part of the cleaning teams duties to clean this item. We therefore request that you return the barbecue clean. In the event that the barbecue is reported dirty a $20.00 will be charged to your Security deposit, representing the charge for it to be cleaned. The barbecue must only be used from the gas connector outside from the kichen.
7. KEYS: Approximately two weeks before you are due to arrive we will provide you with the the security code for the key holder, directions to the house, and details of a local number to call in case of emergencies. In the case of lost keys a spare set is held locally for which a fee of $50 will be charged.
Cancellations must be received in writing and are subject to the following penalties:
1. 12 or more weeks prior to arrival - $50.00 cancellation fee
2. 8-12 weeks prior to arrival - loss of half of the reservation deposit
3. 4-8 weeks prior to arrival - loss of reservation deposit
4. Within 4 weeks of arrival - no refund
We do recommend you take out travel insurance to cover yourself in the event it is necessary for you to cancel your holiday.