This Listing has been discontinued.
Cottage / Chalet / Cabin
Listing #: 24962
Skiing: On site
Mention you found us on VacationHomes.com
Dream View Chalet
Perched on a cliff at the very top of "the highest incorporated town in Eastern America", Dream View Chalet is truly a unique house in an equally unique setting. An all-season vacation haven, Dream View Chalet has features and amenities that set it apart and make it an ideal spot for hikers, skiers, outdoor enthusiasts, or those who just want to get away from it all:
· At 5,325 feet, Dream View Chalet is one of only a handful of houses at the very top of Beech Mountain. In fact, there are very few houses at this height located anywhere east of the Rocky Mountains.
· Enjoy spectacular, 180-degree unimpeded views of Grandfather Mountain and Roan Mountain from the Great Room, Master Bedroom, and the upper and lower decks.
· Beech Mountain Club privileges are included (at NO extra cost) with all rentals.
· Just a short walk to the popular Land of Oz and Oz Ski Run.
· Temperatures at Dream View Chalet never reach above 70 degrees in the summer.
· All bedrooms have their own private, full bath.
· Located next door to Oz Cathedral-making it perfect for large groups of 20 or business retreats.
· We welcome pets!
With our elevation, view, privacy, and having the Land of Oz and Oz Ski Run right in our backyard, it's no wonder why Dream View Chalet is one of the most popular rental homes on Beech Mountain!
Dream View Chalet is one of a handful of home located at the very top of Beech Mountain. Visitors will enjoy dramatic views of Grandfather Mountain and Roan Mountain. Master Bedroom features in-room fireplace, king-sized bed, claw foot tub, and unobstructed 270-degree views of the mountain and valley below.
Recently added in 2007, the downstairs master suite is a private and spacious getaway.
Room to sleep four, this room features a king-sized bed, a single bed, and a double bed loft. Lodge furniture, a flat screen TV, and amenities galore make this an ideal place to unwind and relax after a long and fun-filled day.
- Coffee Maker
Activities and Attractions
Ski Beech Beech Mountain Club (privileges included): Golf, Swimming, Tennis, Dining Facilities, Summer children’s day camp, Fitness Center, Indoor and Outdoor Tennis
Buckeye Lake: Fly and Lake Fishing, Genesis Wildlife Center
In the Area: Elk River Falls, Banner Elk, Sugar Mountain Ski Resort, Hawknest Ski Resort, Grandfather Mountain, Linville Gorge, Linville Caverns, Blue Ridge Parkway, Roan Mountain, White Water Rafting, Tubing, Canoeing, Hiking, Camping, Blowing Rock, Cone Mansion, Mountain Biking, Gem Mining, Rock Climbing, Art and Pottery Shops, Concerts, and Summer Theatre
- Skiing (Downhill)
|Sep 15, 2009
||Sep 30, 2009
|Oct 1, 2009
||Oct 31, 2009
|Nov 1, 2009
||Nov 30, 2009
|Dec 1, 2009
||Mar 7, 2010
|Mar 8, 2010
||May 31, 2010
|Jun 1, 2010
||Sep 14, 2010
3 Night Minimum.
Based on Occupancy of 10 Persons.
Rates are in $US and subject to change without notice.
Rental Rate Notes
Costs vary for 4th of July, Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year's. Please email for rates.
Three night minimum stay and 50% deposit required. Balance plus 14% tax and $500 refundable security deposit due upon check-in.