Oregon Vacation Rentals
Along the West Coast lies a lush oasis of mountains, greenery, waterfalls, rugged seacoast, forest and high desert. Vacationers are attracted to Oregon vacation rentals and Oregon beach rentals year-round for the state's natural beauty, relaxing environments, and countless activities. Patrons of Oregon vacation homes ...Read more
Oregon Flight Deals
Oregon Travel Guides
- Enjoy Snowsports while Staying in Bend Home Rentals
- Dine at Local Eateries while Staying in Newport Vacation Rentals
- Visit Lighthouses while Staying in Newport, Oregon Rentals
- 3 Can't-Miss Attractions while Staying in Seaside Condo Rentals
- Dine at Seafood Restaurants near Your Seaside Vacation Rental
- 3 Day Trips while Staying in Seaside Vacation Rentals
- Discover the Local Arts Scene near Your Seaside Condo Rental
- Breweries & Wineries near Bend, Oregon Rentals
- 3 Easy Day Trips while Staying in Neskowin Rentals
- Indulge in the Nightlife while Staying in Bend Cabin Rentals
- Hiking & Biking Trails near Bend Vacation Rentals
- Family Attractions near Your Newport Vacation Rental
- Tours to Take near Newport, Oregon Beach Rentals
- Family Attractions near Newport, Oregon Vacation Rentals
- 3 Local Restaurants near Newport Summer Rentals
- Parks & Recreation near Newport Beach Condos
- Rockaway Beach Condos for Vacations, plus 6 Easy Day Trips along the Oregon Coast
- A Sunriver Vacation Homes Catalog, and 5 Easy Central Oregon Day Trips
- A Rockaway Beach Homes Catalog for Vacations, and Discover Local Lakes, Rivers & Parks
- Sunriver Vacation Rental Listings, and the Top 3 Nearby Golf Courses
- A Rockaway Beach Vacation Rentals Guide, and the Top Spots for Bird Watching
- Rockaway Beach Rental Listings for Vacations, plus the Top 4 Family Friendly Activities
- Listings of Rockaway Beach Rentals for Vacations, Plus 6 Seasonal Events & Festivals
- Sunriver Rental Home Listings, plus Tour Local Brewing Companies
- Listings of Sunriver Rental Homes, plus Enjoy Winter Outdoor Activities
- A Sunriver Vacation Rentals Guide, plus 5 Local Dining Options
- Hike Wilderness Trails minutes from Gearhart Rentals
- Great Outdoor Activities in Gearhart near Seaside Beach Rentals
- Golf in Beautiful Weather near Gearhart Vacation Rentals
- Budget Friendly Restaurants in Gearhart near Seaside Summer Rentals
- Family Fun in Gearhart near Seaside Vacation Rentals
- Family Activities near Black Butte Ranch Rentals
- Culinary Delights close to Lincoln City Rentals
- Come Relax on the Beaches close to Lincoln City Vacation Rentals
- Exciting Outdoor Adventures near Lincoln City Vacation Rentals
- Enjoy Tax Free Bargains near Lincoln City Lodging
- Family Fun Awaits Minutes from Lincoln City Vacation Homes
- The Best Day Trips from Central Oregon Vacation Rentals
- Explore Bend while Staying in Black Butte Rentals
- Your Guide to Restaurants near Black Butte Rental Homes
- See National Forests near Your Central Oregon Vacation Rental
- Explore the Area Around your Lincoln City Summer Home
|Table View||Go to page: 1 2 3 4 5 (Viewing results1-20 of 1038) Next|
This sophisticated Gearhart beach house on the Oregon coast sits on a large private lot with a big back yard. The house is conveniently located on the beach side of Marion St three blocks south o…
Fireplace, Patio/Deck, TV/VCR
$2,100 - $2,450
Villa / Home
- Lapp's House - Three Bedroom Ocean View Home, WiFi
- Villa / Home
- read more
|Go to page: 1 2 3 4 5 (Viewing results1-20 of 1038) Next|
Oregon Vacation Rentals
Along the West Coast lies a lush oasis of mountains, greenery, waterfalls, rugged seacoast, forest and high desert. Vacationers are attracted to Oregon vacation rentals and Oregon beach rentals year-round for the state's natural beauty, relaxing environments, and countless activities. Patrons of Oregon vacation homes say nothing beats a cool, early morning hike, spotting whales migrating and breathing the crisp, clean Oregon air. Find Oregon vacation rentals and Oregon beach house rentals easily with VacationHomes.com.
The Cascade Mountains stretch along the entirety of Oregon, splitting the west from the east and creating entirely different climates. Oregon vacation rentals in the west are submitted to a mild, moist marine climate. East of the Cascades, Oregon vacation homes are in high desert with a changeable climate sometimes mild, sometimes scorching hot, or bitterly cold.
Attractions and Activities
Many Oregon beach house rentals are near the water. Guests of Oregon beach rentals have a wide variety of water sports available. The Rogue River is a popular destination for whitewater rafting, kayaking and canoeing. Along the Pacific Coast, Oregon vacation rentals lodgers can jet ski, surf, windsurf and boogie board. Whale watching along the coast, or bird watching along the inland waterways are also great ways Oregon vacation homes patrons experience Oregon's watery regions.
Experiencing nature is any Oregon vacation rentals patron's top priority. Guests of Oregon beach house rentals visit the Dee Wright Observatory, which is built mainly from lava rock and has vista towers framing Mt. Washington, Mt. Jefferson, Three Fingered Jack and the Three Sisters. A nearby trail provides excellent hiking opportunities for Oregon beach rentals boarders. Oregon vacation rentals near Silver Falls State Park or Crater Lake National Park get travelers biking, hiking, camping, fishing, and sightseeing. At Silver Falls, Oregon vacation homes guests take boat tours to mysterious Wizard Island, where they'll hike to the top of the island for breathtaking views.
From Bend to Ashland, Portland or Salem, patrons of Oregon beach house rentals and Oregon vacation rentals will find a host of museums, state parks, theme parks, and historical sites that one visit just won't be enough.
Restaurants, Nightlife and Events
Oregon beach rentals guests' favorite part of Oregon dining are the views. From hillside dining, to waterfront restaurants, to breweries with views of famous rock formations, Oregon beach house rentals patrons are guaranteed unique environments. Seafood, Mexican, and American diner food are Oregon's specialties.
In Portland, Salem, and other larger cities, Oregon beach rentals and Oregon vacation homes are only steps away from a great nightlife of cafes, clubs, and theatre. The Rose Festival, the Peter-Britt Music Festival, the Oregon Shakespeare Festival, and others keep Oregon vacation rentals boarders busy the rest of the time.
With VacationHomes.com it's easy to find Oregon beach house rentals, Oregon beach rentals and Oregon vacation rentals. You can search for Oregon vacation homes by number of rooms, beds, and weekly rates. When you've picked your ideal Oregon vacation rentals lodging, VacationHomes.com provides you with the owner's contact information for any other questions you have.